Rechercher dans ce blog

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Asians Share The Most Offensive Thing A Non-Asian Person Has Said "Romantically," And I'm Gagging - BuzzFeed

10. "A guy and I had met up for our first date. When we started walking, he said he'd always wanted to try Chinese. I suggested we go to this new Chinese restaurant that a friend had recommended. He looked at me oddly until I realized what he meant."

"Here are some other memorable chat-up lines (for wrong reasons) that I get:

1) 'Me love you long time' and 'Me so horny.' Both are from the scene featuring Vietnamese sex workers in Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket (1987).

2) 'Hey, hey, hey, China doll. Everybody is kung fu fighting, but you and me, let's do kung fu fucking.'

3) 'Are you Thai? I love Thai girls!' And when I tell him I'm British and Japanese: 'I love anime girls!'"

superkay

Adblock test (Why?)



"asian" - Google News
November 18, 2022 at 04:16AM
https://ift.tt/WFl6JBt

Asians Share The Most Offensive Thing A Non-Asian Person Has Said "Romantically," And I'm Gagging - BuzzFeed
"asian" - Google News
https://ift.tt/38FGSxi
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

Rubin Museum, Haven for Asian Art, to Close After 20 Years - The New York Times

It is the first major art museum in New York to close within recent memory. The museum had financial challenges and has faced accusations o...

Postingan Populer